This recipe goes along with last week’s meal plan, but last week was a busy one and I didn’t get time to get this posted. My apologies. The good news is that ANY night is a good time to come home a the end of the day to a hot meal, all ready to devour.
- 1½ cups chopped carrot
- 2½ cups chopped potato
- 1 cup diced onion
- 6 pork loin chops, trimmed of fat
- liquid gravy browner
- 1 can- cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup water
- Put carrots in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Layer potatoes and onions over top
- Brush both sides of pork chops with gravy browner
- Place pork chops over vegetables
- Stir soup and water together in bowl
- Pour over all
- Cook on low 9-10 hours or on high 4½-5 hours
A few notes about this recipe…the liquid gravy browner is optional. It gives your meat a darker, more appealing color once cooked, but you don’t need it. I generally add more vegetables than the recipe calls for. Enjoy!