I think most of you are like me, and appreciate holiday recipes that are quick, easy, look festive and taste delicious. Here is a three ingredient cookie called Pretzel Rolo Bites that you will love, and it requires only 5 or 10 minutes of your time to prepare.
My tips for this one are to buy smaller pretzels (not the huge ones) and be sure you get regular sized rolos and not minis. Also if you prefer cheaper options buy your candy and pretzels in bulk and just get as much as you need.
- 1 bag of pretzels - not large ones
- Rolos — NOT minis
- Red and Green M & M’s
- Preheat oven to 200 F.
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Put a rolo in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for 3-5 minutes until Rolos look shiny but still have their shape. Remove from the oven.
- Immediately press an M&M into the center of the Rolo, gently squishing it so it spreads out.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Be careful removing them from the tray as the pretzels might break.
What a pretty addition to any holiday party! Add these three ingredients to your shopping list and you’re all set to whip these up and enjoy after a skating party, cookie exchange or just hanging out with friends. 5-10 minutes to prepare…sweet AND salty…sounds perfect! 🙂
So much of our holiday memories revolve around food. If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, you could look at our English Toffee recipe, Simple Sugar Cookies or you can always check out our Top 10 Go-To Holiday Recipes post. Have fun in the kitchen this holiday season and make some memories. 🙂